Including your dog in Christmas traditions and activities can help you create lifelong memories with your four-legged best friend. Christmas can be a magical time and sharing some of that magic with your pet can be an incredible bonding experience for you both.
From looking at Christmas lights to making homemade ornaments, there are endless exciting things to do around the holidays. I would bet that most people’s favorite part are the food and drinks. With so many extravagant treats and meals being shared, what's not to love?
We are going to share two easy health packed recipes for your dog this holiday season! We are making a Cranberry-Rosemary Mocktail to drink and pairing it with our Cranberry Spice Christmas dog cookies. Both recipes are sure to have your dog feeling the Christmas Spirit!
Not only are these recipes delicious, they are created using ingredients intentionally selected for their health benefits. We want the best for your dog’s and believe in creating high quality healthy food that supports them living their best lives! Put on some Christmas music and let's make some holiday treats!
Cranberry Rosemary Mocktail
- · 1 Cup of water
- · Your pet’s correct dosage of Fera Pet Organics Bladder Support
- · Rosemary Sprig
- Take one cup of water and whisk it with Fera Pet Organics Bladder Support supplement measure to your dog’s correct dosage. Fera Pet Organics puts your dog's correct dose on the label of all their products. Be sure you are using your dog’s current weight to calculate the right dosage.
- When the two ingredients are blended together and then pour the mixture into a festive serving cup. We always recommend using plastic cups when serving your pets.
- Add a rosemary cutting to your drink.
- Put the drink into the refrigerator to infuse the flavors together.
- Serve chilled to your dog with a plate of homemade cookies.
This recipe is meant for a single serving.
Cranberry Spice Christmas Dog Cookies
- · 1 1/4 Cup of flour
- · ½ Cup water
- · 1 Egg
- · ¼ TSP Cinnamon
- · ¼ TSP Turmeric
- · ½ TSP Baking powder
- · 6 Scoops Fera Pet Organics Bladder Support
- · Fera Pet Organics Hip + Joint Supplement
1.Clear a space to work and get out a large mixing bowl. Put the flour into the bowl.
- Take one egg and crack it into the flour.
- Add the spices, cinnamon, and turmeric, to the mixing bowl.
- Measure in the Fera Pet Organics Bladder Support. We are using 6 scoops and that will make each cookie approximately ½ a dose of the supplement.
- Finish the dry ingredients by adding the baking powder to the mixing bowl.
- Add the water and start to mix.
- Continue to mix the dough until all the ingredients are incorporated together. You may need to add more flour to get the right consistency.
- When the dough is well mixed, start to knead the dough.
- Knead the dough for five minutes or as long as it needs to be the right consistency.
- Place the dough back into the mixing bowl and coat the dough in olive oil. Allow it to rest in the refrigerator.
- After two hours you can remove the dough from the refrigerator. Place the dough ball onto a floured surface.
- Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into a sheet. Make sure the dough is about half of an inch thick.
- After rolling out the dough, use cookie cutters to cut the dough into Christmas shapes.
- These cookies are baked in an air fryer. Line the airfryer with parchment paper then stack the cookies two high and maintain an even bake. Set the air fryer to 180 and 15 minutes.
- Cook until the edges are golden brown and remove the cookies from the air fryer to cool.
Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil Icing
- ½ Cup of flour
- ¼ Cup of Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil Supplement
- Take the flour in a small mixing bowl and start to add enough Fera Pet Organics fish oil supplement to get a glaze consistency. Set to the side.
- Take a Fera Pet Organics Hip + Joint supplement and break it into small pieces. Roll the small pieces into balls to create a health packed “sprinkle”. Set to the side.
3.. Take the plate of cooled cookies and begin to drizzle them with the glaze.
- Sprinkle with the Fear Pet Organics Hip + Joint “sprinkles”.
- Serve these delicious cookies to your dogs with a healthy refreshing mocktail.
This recipe yields approximately 12 cookies.
*Tip” You can use the cut off pieces of dough to create small balls that can be air fried for a bite sized training treat. The dough is going to be too hard to roll out and cut to shapes multiple times. This is a great way not to waste the discarded sides. Leftover glaze? Glaze these little balls for an even tastier treat!
Upgrade Your Pet’s Health the Natural Way
At Fera Pet Organics, we’re committed to using only the most natural high-quality ingredients to keep your furry family members healthy and happy for as long as possible.
Ready to learn more about naturally maintaining your pet’s health? Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest to stay up-to-date on the latest news and deals for our fellow pet parents. We’d love to hear from you! What do you want to learn about next? Do you have any comments or questions? Reach us at email@example.com!