4 Dog Mocktail Recipes
Want to include your dog in cocktail hour? Here are some fun ways to make your dog a healthy mocktail! We use Fera Pet Organics supplements for dogs and cats to add a healthy benefit to our 4 different mocktail recipes! Each recipe uses fresh fruits, supplements, and mindfully chosen ingredients that have health benefits for your dogs!
Cranberry Coconut Dog Juice
1.Use a glass measuring cup to measure one cup of coconut water with no added sugar.
- Measure your dog’s proper dose of Fera Pet Organics Bladder Support Supplement. In this recipe we are using two scoops for a golden retriever to enjoy!
- Use a whisk to blend into a delicious cranberry coconut juice.
- Serve in a cute cut that your dog will be able to easily drink from. We picked this cute plastic cup at the dollar store.
Pumpkin Puppy Frappe with Mushroom
- In a glass mixing cup, add the pumpkin puree, plain Greek yogurt, and cream. We used 18% but any cream will work fine.
- Using a spoon to mix them together slowly.
- Top with a dash of cinnamon.
- Add your dog’s proper dose of Fera Pet Organics mushroom support supplement. For this recipe we are cooking for a golden retriever so used three scoops of this supplement.
- Mix everything together.
- Pour into a plastic serving cup shallow enough for your dog to easily be able to drink the bottom.
- Top with whipped cream and serve right away. Or chill and top with whipped cream right before serving. This one was our favorite!
Fresh Berry Juice
- You’re going to use a blender for this homemade juice. Add the water and frozen berries.
- Measure your dog’s correct dose by using their current weight. For this recipe we are making it for a golden retriever and used 2 Fera Pet Organics cardiac support supplements.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a plastic serving cup that is appropriate for your dog to be drinking from. Serve right away to avoid the mixture separating.
Berries and Cream Pupuccino
1.This is another blender recipe. Start by adding the plain Greek yogurt, mixed berries, and cream.
- Add your dog's correct dose of Fera Pet Organics fish oil but reading the label and knowing your dog’s current weight. We used two pumps for a golden retriever.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve in a shallow plastic cup that your dog will be able to easily reach the bottom. Top with whipped cream and a couple berries and serve right away. Or place your cup in the freezer or fridge and top with whipped cream and berries when you are ready to serve.
We served all four drinks on a marble serving tray and decorated the tray with fake greenery and flowers. This makes such a great summer activity to do with your dog! Not only a lot of fun but packed full of health benefits. Your dog is going to be begging you to make these recipes over and over again!
Upgrade Your Pet’s Health the Natural Way
At Fera Pet Organics, we’re committed to using only the most natural high-quality ingredients to keep your furry family members healthy and happy for as long as possible.
Ready to learn more about naturally maintaining your pet’s health? Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest to stay up-to-date on the latest news and deals for our fellow pet parents. We’d love to hear from you! What do you want to learn about next? Do you have any comments or questions? Reach us at email@example.com!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.